Sunday, June 12, 2011

iOS 5 - It Just Keeps Getting Better - iPad and iCloud

 

I installed iOS 5 for my iPad 2 today...and I am overwhelmed by its AMAZINGNESS!!!  It doesn't cease to amaze me all the convenience features that are delivered through iCloud and iPad specific features.

If I had to pick a favorite, I would say the Split keyboard is at the top of that list!!!  I am a Thumb Typer on my iPhone and this feature does not disappoint!  It will now make the on screen keyboard much more user friendly!!  LOVE IT!!

Photo Stream is awesome!!  Literally, within seconds of taking an image on one device, it is automatically available on the next device!!  This is phenomenal.  Having the ability to have access to the pictures without having to sync to iTunes or mix and match on the devices, save to Dropbox, email, etc.  Convenience and Brilliance at its best.

Of course, the texting feature being available is awesome, as well as the Notifications menu.  I have just started scratching the surface...but am in complete awe!!  I watched the Keynote online again last night and it is amazing how much information was in that presentation and all the wonderful things to expect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment