Sunday, April 10, 2011

Current List of iPhone Apps I Love

I have an iPhone 4.  I will do more detailed reviews on Apps in the future.  In this post, I will be doing a high level overview.  I have a ton on my iPhone.  The ones I list below are the ones that I consider to be the ones I use religiously.

I have to give a plug for the iPhone Apps I have been a Product Manager for (always have to give a plug ;)!!)
  • Mazda Assist, Volvo On Call, Infiniti Roadside and iRoute - All released by Cross Country Automotive Services/ATX Group, Inc
  • Facebook - On it nonstop!  LOVE and LIVE Facebook
  • Twitter - Enough said
  • Dropbox - This is essential if you travel for business or need to access files
  • Pandora - The best music App around
  • foursquare - Have become a junkie!
  • MealSnap - Relatively new but is very cool and seems to be pretty accurate so far
  • Fast Food - Great for calorie counting while eating on the road
  • Hilton - Great if you are a Hilton Honors member
  • ESPN ScoreCenter - MUST HAVE to keep up on the latest games and schedules
  • GrubHub - Very similar experience as online.  Great to have if you want to order food without talking to anyone ;)!
  • Fandango - Great for Movies
  • Color - Verdict is still out on this one, but think it could be good

No comments:

Post a Comment